Thursday, December 10, 2009

WTF?!?

Man... poor ol' Tiger Woods... 

Anyway... I was listening to the news... about the multitude of women who have supposedly banged his stripes off of him... and then you hear... that some of the women are coming out because they had promised Tiger that they would be hush-hush about what they were doing... but once they learned that they... a "cheater"... were being "cheated" ON... got pissed...

I know first hand that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... YIKES!!!!!

Sooo....  I get in my Sherman-and-Peabody "Way Back Machine"... and I travel back in time a few years ago... to this day where I received a phone call from my daughter, Girl Redshoes...

"Dad... Boy Redshoes and I need to come and talk to you about something..."

I told em "sure... come on over..."

So the lil Redshoes get to the house... and Girl Redshoes says... "Mom's seeing a married man..."... well... Mom and Dad are divorced at this point in Life... and I guess Mom can do what she wants to... of course, I still wonder from time to time about the 4+ years of sexless existence we had... but some married guy is putting it to her...  Go figure...

Anyway... Girl Redshoes says... "oh.. and get this... Mom is mad at him right now because he is also sharing it with yet another woman!!!"  

"YIKES!!!", says Dad...

So... I wonder... Where does the self righteousness of people... who are having sex with a married person... (i.e., cheating on that person's spouse) get angry because that person is cheating with yet ANOTHER person???  IS there a pecker.. er.. pecking order as to who gets first dibs???  Please understand that I am not bashing people who have affairs... but more of less the indignation that some experience when they discover that they are not alone...

Girl Redshoes has a good friend... a professional musician... who is married, but they do a lot of things together... go a lot of places together... and I believe that they are really good friends... I don't suspect anything is going on between them...

But Girl Redshoes told me a while back that her Mom sat her down and warned her that she shouldn't be having sex with a married man...  and GRS said that she asked her Mom if she wasn't being two-faced with that type of warning...???

Anyway.. I dunno...

3 comments:

  1. A friend of mine had an affair with a married man. He would get jealous when she dated other men. She thought it was sweet. I thought it was hypocritical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I agree... it's always hypocritical until it's us... then what?? I don't understand my babies' momma... but I no longer have to... so its not an issue any more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF I were to "date" a married man, he would be told that I was going to "date" whomever else I might choose to date, as the rules with me were he's married, he does his wife and me. I'm single I do him and whomever the hell I want to do.

    Everyone has rules and some of them are very strange.

    ReplyDelete