Floral Displays
I'm going to share something about myself that I bet most of you don't know. As a matter of fact, no one may know... I love flowers... everything about flowers.
I subscribe to several magazines that specialize in floral displays, arrangements, and layouts of flower beds...
I was researching a possible trip to the Florida Keys, I ran across a magazine that has the results of a recent floral contest that was held in the Sunshine State. This contest focused on Best Balcony Display.
I would like to share those results with you...
The Third Place Award went to a
Mrs. Doris Loftus, from Orlando, Florida...
Beautiful... aren't they?
2nd Place Prize went to
Ester Cohen, from Naples, Florida
And the Grand Prize Winner...
Gary and Sharon Leiberman,
from Fort Myers...
OK... OK... OK...
Maybe I was fucking with you a bit...
~shoes~





Oh! You are such a cheek! That is hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Monday morning laugh!!!
HA!!! I was wondering if anyone would actually believe the premise I had set forth...
DeleteI hope all is well with you!!!
~shoes~
LOL, btw WHEN aren't u???
ReplyDeleteHA!!!
DeleteI KNOW!!!!!
I still couldn't resist the opportunity!!!!
~shoes~
All kinds of displays on balconies are award winning...
ReplyDeleteHi there, Linnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
DeleteI would like to think so as well!!!!
How are you today? Any better??
~shoes~
I knew that you were a well-rounded person with many interests, but I was skeptical. I could actually see you being interested in growing a garden for food. And even having a garden for your own pleasure was dubious, but possible. But magazines to look at other people's gardens... I was having trouble with that one.
ReplyDeleteFor instance, late in life my brother took up gardening. He now has an awesome flower garden in front of his house every year. Me? Not so much. I am interested in learning to keep up one for veggies, though. If I can keep the bushes alive... I am good.
BTW, you are very naughty. Which is par for the course.
HAR!!!
DeleteMe? Naughty?? Probably, by some standards... by the standards of others, Hell, I'm just a rube...
I would hate to think that I let you, or anyone else down, for that matter, Robin!!
Actually, I do like flowers quite a bit...
I hope all is well for you!!!
~shoes~
I saw that last photo and FREAKED... then I looked at it a little closer and realized, hey, my hubby isn't bald.
ReplyDelete::whew::
HAR HAR HAR!!!!
DeleteSo are you saying that COULD be you, however??? ;oD
That's something you have done on a regular enough basis???
Just askin'...
~shoes~
You had me!!! I'm soooo damn gullible. One can only hope for that couple's sake...that they are unrecognizable to their children, if they have any :)
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Annie...
DeleteI really do like flowers and such, but I don't subscribe to those magazines...
What if they ARE recognized by their children?!?!?! LMBO!!!!
How are you today??
~shoes~
Your not the only one that is gullible Annie!!!
ReplyDeleteI' can't breathe because I'm laughing so hard
Hi there, Liz!
DeleteI'm pleased that you enjoyed it!!! ;o)
~shoes~
hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHi there, DixieBelle!
Delete;o)
~shoes~
What are the odds... I'm writing a post about the countryside. How uncanny, Shoes! Oh wait you're just fucking with us? Hahaha check out that fat fuck.
ReplyDeleteThere. I used the f-word, but only because you started it.
HAR!!!
DeleteDid you really write about the countryside? Now, I have to come over and read... just to make sure!
I did start it... didn't I?
~shoes~
I fell asleep writing it.
DeleteYes, you did.
P.S. HERE it is.
ReplyDeleteThat's so NAUGHTY Shoes!!! You had me there, and I'm still laughing my head off :-D xxxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Ms Leah!!!!
DeleteI'm pleased that I made you laugh!!!
~shoes~
1st picture - okay. 2nd picture - fabulous. 3rd picture - you look awful. I'd take that vacation.
ReplyDeleteJJ...
ReplyDeleteHAR!!!!!
But that's not me... I don't think...I hope...
The vacation is looking good!!!!!
~shoes~
Ha! I totally fell for it! I was about to start telling you how much I love tulips and how pretty the first picture was, etc. You're good! haha!
ReplyDeleteWell... honestly... I DO love tulips!!!
ReplyDeleteVery much!!
I'm good?? I've been told that before... ;oD
~shoes~