Vibrators...
I'm fairly certain I had a sound, valid reason earlier this afternoon when I performed a google search for'vibrators'...
Unfortunately, I can't recall what it was...
Of course, this is how many of these kinds of blog posts of mine come into existence...
Technically speaking, the gear shift above is fulfilling the responsibility of a 'dildo'... and not a vibrator... of course, if the user of the dildo has palsy, or just a really really bad case of the shakes, then I suppose that a dildo would fulfill the definition of a vibrator, but the comparison would be like that of a manual push lawn mower versus a gas-powered lawn mower.
Anyway... I digress...
Here is an another example, I guess, of the above explanation... a manual tooth brush that was attached to a vibrator in order to provide the effects of an electric tooth brush. That appears to be a rather nice vibrator and, I suppose, not a very efficient use of said instrument.
I don't know who Ron is... or his wife... but she seems to have held the title of 'Miss Vibrator USA of some given year... and is alleged to have owned over 250 vibrators. I'm thinking that Ron must have had some serious self-esteem issues...
One might be using a vibrator...
... if she is making a face like this.
This photo has nothing to do with dildos, vibrators, electric toothbrushes... or anything like that... but it does remind me of something that happened to me a couple of years ago... it had to do with the proximity of the headboard of the bed to the plug for the lamp.
Of course, the effect was the same...
This must be an interesting place to work... I'm thinking that there might be a great incentive to not bend over...
Now this is just funny...
I hope she's not a relative.
I have to be thankful that no one saw fit to give me one of these for Father's Day... That is just a really troubling image...
And, I guess... last and most definitely not least...
here is what appears to be an industrial strength vibrator...
Is that a two-stroke engine??
I wonder how many brain cells I destroyed while working on this post?
~shoes~










These were hilarious! Especially the first one. As someone who frequently searches for "vibrators", I can honestly say you never really need a reason.
ReplyDelete-Jack
Good morning, Jack... I can understand not needing a reason... invariably though, one can be doing a rather innocent search, and never knows what one will find!!
DeleteHA!!
~shoes~
I'm very carefully not commenting on your post. :)
ReplyDeleteI once looked up 'jackhammer' on a google image search. And I was actually looking for one to post regarding some construction that was going on outside my house.
What I saw should not be viewed by any human.
LMBO... I 'HAD" to look for 'jackhammer' and I didn't find anything odd...
DeleteI'm very curious!
~shoes~
Am now away to do a google image search on 'jackhammer'' . . .
ReplyDeleteYou are a strange girl!
DeleteWhat did you find? I didn't find anything 'shocking!' ;oD
Delete~shoes~
Bathwater - Oh come on! YYou've known that for a long while now!
DeleteShoes - No, me neither! (Well, there was a photo of three naked guys, but that was about it!)
I remember hearing a story where a couple tried to turn a sawzall into a vibrator. They ended up splitting her in two, and not in the fun way...
ReplyDeleteAAIIIEEHHHHH....
DeleteThat's HORRIBLE!!!
How's Idaho?
~shoes~
as if there even is a solid, valid reason for looking up vibrators lol ;)
ReplyDeleteHey you... I would imagine that there are all kinds of legitimate, valid reasons...
DeleteNo?:oD
~shoes~
Vibrators, so many!
ReplyDelete'... there were big ones, small ones, short ones, round ones...'
DeleteWith all due respect to Eric Burdon and War, "Spill The Wine."
~shoes~
I hate to really ask what is on your mind! lol
ReplyDeletewhy does britney spears popping up in these photos? LOL!
Well I guess she would know a lot about vibrators.
After working 12 hours today, it's nice to see post like this that can make me laugh. Thanks
Hey you... good morning!
DeleteWho really knows what runs through my mind on any given day at any given time... :oD
In that regard, I can be somewhat unpredictable. As for Britney, she has to do something to keep her image out there... I'm betting she knows a lot about vibrators as well!
Laughing is good for the soul!!
~shoes~
i've been laughing since yesterday evening... this post is very random... search for vibrators?
ReplyDeletei wonder if anyone was walking past your hotel room and saw your strobe light action through your curtains? LOL! that's so funny...
I have no idea what they would have been thinking, Robelyn...
DeleteAs for searching for vibrators... who knows why we do the things we do... no? ;oD
~shoes~
I think there's a Kitchen-Aid attachment you can make. Takes marital "aid" to a whole new level.
ReplyDelete