Not quite Shoes...
But Almost...
Good afternoon...
Well, I think I am beyond that birthday I experienced survived last week...
I've had quite a few of em, but this one has really taken the wind out of my sails... I'm sure I will eventually regain my composure, but...
Anyhooo...
I found this Engineering Flowchart earlier and thought,
'damn, isn't THAT the truth?!'
I can't think of much of anything that is 'stoved up,' other than myself, that WD-40 isn't the cure-all/fix-all for... When I used to do quite a bit of target shooting, my rifles all would receive a WD-40 bath afterwards... I think I became addicted to the smell of that stuff...
I've been told that older women go for men that smell like Mentholatum and urine...
I'm not sure I believe that...
... so this got me to thinking...
about...
duct tape...
I've heard that duct tape can fix almost anything...
... and that it has a multitude of uses...
A Brazilian using duct tape??
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These photos make me wanna go looking for a pair of scissors...
Why is it that women are SO sexy wrapped in duct tape...
And men are so...
Dorky looking...
Stupid Looking...
I've been told that a Red Neck Tool Box consists only of
WD-40 and Duct Tape...
Here, baby...
Let me help you with that...
As for my attitude,
I'm working on it...
~shoes~

















Those were some great pics. Thanks for the laugh today. I really needed it.
ReplyDeleteSilence is Golden..but Duct-Tape comes in a variety of colors and patterns, and its much more effective...
ReplyDelete;-D xoxoxo
Gobbles
p.s. zip ties... zip ties can be found in the toolbox...
sometimes they are just better than duct tape when handcuffs are needed...
Congrats. (and remind me to LAY OFF the Mentholatum)
ReplyDeleteUrine? No, I don't think so. Duct tape is one of the most useful things on the planet.
ReplyDeleteSmile, you're still a hottie! ;)
Those pictures are awesome and what makes them so great are the captions!!
ReplyDeleteHilarious. :-)))
ReplyDeleteDuct tape, like the Force... has a light side and a dark side and holds the universe together.
ReplyDeleteBirthdays? Those are the sand in the ass crack of our lives.
YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT IS BIT LATE BUT........
ReplyDeletehttp://youtu.be/CD6AzkYf1-g
Those are classic. Removing some of that duct tape is gonna hurt though.....unless you're into that sort of thing.
ReplyDeleteI love flow charts and this one is def in my top 10!! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are well.
Happy Birthday to you too Scorpio friend!! And speaking of duct tape...if you haven't read this one by me, you'll certainly get a laugh. I promise!
ReplyDeletehttp://bouncinbarbs.blogspot.com/2010/09/tribute-to-great-guy-from-big-boob.html
Loved that flow chart! And the duct tape crack one!
ReplyDeleteHeh heh Professor! Another year and no less witty and irreverent. I love it! You did of course notice that the men were LARGE and used quantifiably more duct tape that the women? Might weight in on the sexy factor scale.
ReplyDeleteNow that's a flow chart that grabbed my interest. Normally they make me lapse into a coma!
ReplyDeleteI loved the rest of the post too. I'm a WD-40 fan....indeed it's helped to start my damp car on cold winter mornings for years, as well as sorting out annoying squeaks that are enough to send a gal to a nervous breakdown! As for Duct Tape! Well, is there anything else on this earth that is so versatile??????
I'm with Heff on the Mentholatum :-))
Funny! The flowchart is very apt.
ReplyDeleteHey, Shoes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today. And boy did you give me a huge, jaw dropping surprise. I’ve seen you around commenting on many blogs that I visited over the past few years. I’ve enjoyed your comments but never really visited your site until today. And I am shocked to see that you are a MAN. Well…of the male types anyway. All this time I thought you were of the feminine persuasion. Not insinuating anything at all. I just thought you were a woman. I guess it’s because you have such insight and give great advice. Men don’t do that. We just find some way to turn anything around to sex. So, sorry for the misunderstanding and kudos for being above the rest of us knuckle-draggers.
Oh! Is is true about WD-40. It was invented for use in space.
ReplyDeleteI use it for sex as a lubricant when she is kinda dry or sleeping or reading or something.
ReplyDeleteis there anything duct tape can't do?
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I love the colors duct tape come in nowadays. Mentholatum and urine?? no effing way!!!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteI love all the colors that you can buy duct tape, nowadays.
Mentholatum and urine?? No effing way!!
Happy belated birthday. I hope that the sting is all better now:-)
ReplyDelete