"What The Uck~Fay?!?!?!?!"
Some people just have too much free time on their hands...
According to news reports today, there are petitions being circulated encouraging the powers that be at "Sesame Street" to allow Bert and Ernie to enter into a 'same sex' marriage...
Here is a statement from a "Sesame Street" publicist...
Bert and Ernie are best friends," the statement said. "They were created to teach preschoolers that people can be good friends with those who are very different from themselves. Even though they are identified as male characters and possess many human traits and characteristics (as most 'Sesame Street' Muppets do), they remain puppets, and do not have a sexual orientation."
That's a great explanation... our kids grow up way too fast the way it is... there's plenty of time for them to learn other facts of Life...
Now, if they want to have 'Sesame Street: The Later Years,' then go for it... maybe they could have a bunch of skits like this one...
But, until then, just leave them the fuck alone...
~shoes~


well its obvious that they are gay and there is nothing wrong with that, but they shouldn't change the characters!! I am still pissed at them for making the cookie monster eat less cookies!
ReplyDeleteIs this a joke? Seriously? Someone actually wanted to do this? I can't believe it. Leave them alone is right!!
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more - leave them alone. And that's a hilarious clip. :-)
ReplyDeleteoh, for the love of all things holy. not everything has to be a thing. jeez!
ReplyDeleteHey you stole my Friday post!...Just Kidding.
ReplyDeleteYou know what, you nailed it on the head with this statement:
"There's plenty of time for them to learn other facts of Life..."
i would actually consider watching that show again, if it ever got that good.
ReplyDeleteI mean, come the FUCK on ! This is absolutely recockulous !!!!!
ReplyDeleteSesame Street is a show for children, which means that even things like marriage or dating or relationships are subjects that should not be introduced so early GAY OR STRAIGHT.
Why do Bert and Ernie have to have a sexual orientation ? What ever happened to just being friends ????
Oh, this gets my panties in a wad......
If they get married, then sex is next... and I can live without muppet sex.
ReplyDeleteThere's more to this than meets the eye. It's worse than you could POSSIBLY IMAGINE !
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bertisevil.tv/
RedShoes--oh my!!!! Ernie and Bert pounding the fudge. Don't want to think about that at all.
ReplyDeleteHeff--Where do you come up with this stuff? Yikes!!!
StormyDawn :)
Good Lord...
ReplyDeleteI wondered how long it would take for that to finally come around. Everybody has joked for YEARS about Bert & Ernie being MORE than roommates. But I don't think you need to force parents to teach their kids about same sex marriage if they don't want to. And putting it on a children's show would be out of line and might cause a lot of viewers to stop letting their kids watch it.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know they were even making new episodes. We just watch very old ones on YouTube sometimes, with the grandkids. We do not need B&E to be married; they are what they are.
ReplyDeletei had a feeling you'd weigh in on the sesame street thing. it actually got you to curse :)
ReplyDeleteHiya Shoes. ..."and as such, they do not have a sexual orientation." Ha! Can you believe they actually had to say that? I think DUH is appropriate here....as is LEAVE THEM ALONE!
ReplyDeleteGuess what I bought! Yup...red Chucks! On super sale even :)
Wow, you and C Princess are totally on the same wavelength...
ReplyDeletePolitical Correctness is turning into a tight ass bitch
I saw this over the week-end... I'm STILL laughing!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
gobbles
Someone should be getting that SpongeBob and Patrick to declare their orientation damnit and leave the muppets alone!
ReplyDelete@ Zombie... Cookie Monster quit eating so many cookies so he could fit into that new corset he bought!!! ;o)
ReplyDelete@ Bouncin' Barb, Max, Magnolia... Nope. Dead serious! Leave em alone!!! They will figure it out when they grow genitalia!!! ;o)
@ Cocaine Princess... Great Minds think alike... no? ;o)
@ Kage... LMBO... me too... I would love cussing muppets!!!
@ Seeeenoyyyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrritaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The idea of your panties being in a wad invokes some visual!!! And, yes, leave those lil furry fuckers alone!!!! I hope you are well!!
@ Idaho... Hmm... muppet sex... sounds like a 'love sock'... doesn't it?
@ Heff... LMBO @ Hmm... http://www.bertisevil.tv/ That is SO funny!!!
@ Stormy... yeah, Heff skeers me with some of the stuff he finds/knows about!!
~shoes~
Once again, us dolls are misunderstood (*shaking my head*)
ReplyDeleteMarriage is an antiquated dysfunctional institution to begin with. Let them be married & in 3 years, let them be divorced. The chief cause of divorce is marriage....
ReplyDeleteDaytime TV is all the same. Sesame Street is "As the World Turns" with puppets.
ReplyDelete@ Jessica... I KNOW! How are you doing?? :o)
ReplyDelete@ Peggy Sue... I agree... I would NOT be very happy if Sesame Street ever showed Kermit putting it to Ms Piggy!
@ Blissful... I agree! They are what they are... they are entertainment and basic education for our little ones.
@ Jaime... I'm quite capable of cussing... just choose not to... more often than not! :oD
@ Annie... What? Red Shoes?? LMBO!! That's gonna require a post, you know!!! What's your definition of 'super-sale?'
@ Elisecrets... Yes, I couldn't believe we selected the same comment from Sesame Street! How funny is that?!?! Yeah, PC sucks... I'm getting more and more tired of having to be ever so careful about what I say and do... blah...
@ Gobbles... you sure seem to laugh a lot... :oD
@ Bathwater... now I have heard that the gay community is in touch with Bob Square Pants... I've not watched it, so I really don't know anything about it.. now, 'Chicken Robot?' That's different... bock bock bock...
@ Dale... must be Hell being a doll... no?
@ Kimberly... 'the chief cause of divorce is marriage...'
LMBO... isn't THAT the truth!!!!
@ A Beer.... the whole fucking world has become a soap opera... blah...
~shoes~