Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Inspired By BoyShoes..."

A BlackShoes Post...




BoyShoes called me last week... wanted to meet for margaritas... I mean, who can refuse an offer to drink margaritas at the Hairball... and with BoyShoes, no less!!


BoyShoes is a funny guy... I do love him so.  So he tells me about going to a party that his girlfriend wanted him to attend.  He tells me that after a bit, the group split up... the girls going into one room to talk, and the guys into another.  He said that they talked about hunting, fishing... stuff like that. Evidently, it didn't take long for him to become bored with the male conversation, so he says he got up and went into the room with the young ladies... smart kid, BoyShoes...


He proceeds to tell me that they are talking about 'girl~stuff'... whatever that might entail... and some of the seamier sides of the relationships they are in, sex, cheating... things like that.  BoyShoes said he decided to step into the mix... and he tells me that he asks them,


"If your boyfriend was with another woman, and they were in a room masturbating, but not touching each other... would you consider that cheating?"


LMAO!!!!!!


He said he did it for a shock effect, but instead, he said that they seriously started talking about whether or not it would be cheating, and then that the discussion transcended into that of how they masturbate... and BoyShoes said he just sat there and listened and learned...  "Imagine that, Dad... all of these guys that I know... and I know how their girl friends pleasure themselves!!!!!"


He was grinning like a cat in a canary shop...

Of course, I could hardly believe that I was having that conversation with my son... so go figure...

... and I guess while I'm at it, here's a masturbation poster...


OK... this is a question for the ladies that I found in a sex survery...

Would you rather be with a guy who is:
A.  lousy in bed but amazing in every other way

B.  amazing in bed but lousy in every other way...

You can either blame, or credit BoyShoes for being the driving force behind this post...

~shoes~


17 comments:

  1. Lousy in bed but amazing in every other way. I am a great teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is fantastic. And yes, I once did what your boyshoes did, and it worked wonders. Not only did I learn a LOT, but I also started "seeing" one of the girls in that conversation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes, I just refuse to settle. NEITHER ONE. I insist on having it all. I have already had migraines for what seems like forever. I now insist on amazing inside and outside the bedroom. And I won't settle for less. How is that for me standing up for myself? Now I have to go look for some batteries. Be back later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Robin says - definitely. I want it all, no compromising.

    Is it masturbating or masterbating? Deep questions I ask myself sometimes. :)

    Having said that, I love that new pic of you just below your profile. Or is it that it's been a while since I've been here? *sigh* XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so rare to find a man who is fantastic in the general things of life, that I'd like him if I had to choose. I'd have my relationship with him and work on teaching him and then have a few additional lovers who are great in bed but must be gagged and done it he dark. SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's like asking do i want to get shot or stabbed, LOL. Hmm, I think I agree with one of the posters, I'd pick lousey in bed but great in every other way. The key is that they are teachable...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd rather BE with A because I could always hook-up with B whenever I wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. why do i have to choose? i'll take both please. thank you.

    xoxoxo
    gobbles

    (LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeh, I love the photo too. The girls conversations are always better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't do either honestly. I've had bother of those and neither worked for me. I became frustated and resentful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, I don't want to choose either. Can I have a "pretty darn good in bed" and "pretty good at most other things in life"? I'm a compromising kind of gal like that :-) And I don't really care what he does with his manhood but he best know how to do other things that are near and dear to my heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you know me... if i have to choose, give me a man who's amazing in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your son is a smart dude !

    I would take the lousy man with hot sex for a while, learn a few things, dump his ass and them move onto the guy who is great in every other way.

    See, we really CAN have it all !

    ReplyDelete
  14. lousy in bed, amazing in every other way....Who needs a human vibrator? Its useless except for sex...I'd rather have a great man and improvise when neccessary for the sex...

    ReplyDelete
  15. First of all, those masturbation posters are hilarious!
    And I'm not surprised that the ladies began discussing this topic openly. It's what ladies do. Or we can go in the next room and talk about hunting. See the dilemma? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Christine... Hey you... long time, no see... How is everything?!?!?! One can always use a great teacher... :oD I hope your book is coming along well!!!

    @ Lost... Hahahaha... That's a great way "in," I would imagine!!!

    @ Robin!!! I LOVE this new, more assertive YOU!!! You ROCK, but then again, I always knew that about you!!! I do hope all is going well for you!!!

    @ France... That is a new photo that was recently taken... ;o) I normally don't photograph well, but I do like that photo...

    Oh... Masturbating is spelled with a 'U'... but maybe in Canada, it's different.. ;o)

    I hope all is well with you!

    @ Charlene!!! I LOVE this side of you!!! LMAO @ being gagged!!!

    @ CC... thank you for coming by!!! I will return the visit!!! I would think that 'teachable' would be a great trait... no? Thank you for your comment!!

    @ Middle Child... That totally makes sense!!! Do you think 'A' would allow you to hook up with 'B?' ;o)

    @ Gobbles!!! You sound like you know what YOU want!!! ;o) I'm glad you like the photo!!! Me, too!!

    @ Bath... I think you are right about the girls' conversations always being better... I'm not much of a hunter anyway... :oD

    @ Tee... Oh NO!! That's not GOOD!!! What did you end up doing???

    @ Just Another Girl... You can have anything you would like!! From what I have read over at your place, it sounds like things are pretty good anyway!!! ;o)

    @ Jaime... you are right... I do know you, and I am NOT surprised!!! :oD

    @ Ami... It's ALWAYS great to have something that we enjoy doing... ;o)

    @ Senorita...BoyShoes is a blast!!! It also seems you have thought this out well!!!

    @ Pat... hi there... it's good to see you around!!! I hope all is going well for and with you!!

    @ Sandra... I dunno... sometimes, I start off with a serious idea, and then I find the first goofy poster or something, and then the serious post is screwed!!! LOL I don't wanna talk about hunting... well, depending on what's being hunted... :oD

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete