Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"Titty Titty Bang Bang..."



Last night, I was channel-surfing and ran across a TV Waste of Time show called something like "1,000 Ways To Die..." and obviously, one of the segments was titled, 'Titty Titty Bang Bang..."  For your viewing pleasure...




... and of course,  you know that had to set the course for the rest of this post...





Kinda reminds me of 'Bobbing For Apples...'



I wonder if there are Boob Zombies???
Yep...




I say, 'Go For It!!!'



Hmmm... the new Professor Shoes Grading System???


I already know I'm going to Hell...
I thought this was funny!!!

~shoes~

9 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    c'mere professor shoes!!!

    xoxoxo
    gobbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah...not hell. maybe a boobless purgatory for a minute or two, but not hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tv show. What a waste of time!! :)
    I definitely do not pass the wall test. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch that show, but have never seen this episode. Though it's sad that they die, some of the situations are too funny not to laugh at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha - love it, especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horrible video. Definitely not using that on HERE'S TO YOU THURSDAY. I am so grossed out right now. But the comics were funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just not that into boobs.

    But the last one? I love that. Passing it on to all my hellbound friends... mockers, every one.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found that video hysterical. It is a cautionary tale, for sure!

    Boobs and zombie Jesus, can't get better than that for the holidays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would pass your class. Just sayin!

    ReplyDelete