Monday, December 13, 2010

"Beads Of Courage..."


I'm going to deviate from my normal pattern of nonsense posts and share something with you that I saw on TV yesterday morning...  One of my Favorite TV shows to watch is 'Sunday Morning' on CBS...


A segment on yesterday's (Sunday, December 12, 2010) show was especially touching...



Please take about 6 or so minutes of your time to watch this video... It's self-explanatory... I have nothing more to add... I  just wanted to share this with you.




There may be a problem with the embedded link, but you can go HERE and see the spot in a larger format...  


There is a Face Book link HERE.


God Bless these little souls...





Seldom, am I at a loss for words...

~shoes~

9 comments:

  1. I don't think I can tell you in words how much this means...

    xoxoxoxo
    yours, gobbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... thanks for sharing that...

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I watched this (Sunday Morning is one of my favorites). Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch the show too.

    I was sitting there reading the paper and watching and I stopped reading to watch the segment. I was crying like an idiot before it was over. I don't think I would be as brave as those kids are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually watch the show, but missed it on Sunday. The concept of making a customized history necklace by each child was such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gives me faith in people again. Beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete