... but, the more I read his blog... about him and his band, Butlik...
I kept thinking... he looks SO familiar...
... and then it dawned on me...
This is my son-in-law, Bert and two of his co-workers at the bar where he works down in New Orleans...
... and this is my daughter, GirlShoes and Bert...
... and THIS is Bert and GirlShoes...
Are you thinking what I am thinking???
Is Bert really Heff's son???
Special Thanks to Heff for his permission to talk about him...
Special Thanks to Heff for his permission to talk about him...
~shoes~




Oh dear. Lock up your children!
ReplyDeleteI am really scared for you....
ReplyDeleteMust keep family BBQs lively.
ReplyDeleteLOL...I do see the resemblance. He is a Heff in training ;0)
ReplyDeleteYou are only pimping him because of your mutual hatred of felines. I'm on to you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely family you have. I wonder what family reunions must be like for you.
ReplyDeleteWaaaaaaiiit. Who hates felines?
ReplyDeleteWe're cute. We're cuddly.
We purr when you stroke us the right way.
What's not to love?
xoxo
~vk~
Really you asked permission? I would have just thrown it out there. The internet is all about slander.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Bathwater. Who asks permission!? Those are great pictures. I know Girlshoes is a levelheaded girl and will be just fine.
ReplyDeleteLet it be stated :
ReplyDelete"HEFF AND BERT NEED TO PARTY TOGETHER".
Loved the post, man !
Kudos to you & the HBAG
ReplyDelete@Christine... I tried to lock her up! As I've explained to some friends, when I first met Bert, he looked more like someone I would pick out for a police line-up... certainly not someone to marry my daughter... but they are SO happy together, and that's all that really matters. :o)
ReplyDelete@ Robin. GirlShoes scared me much more when she was single... trust me on that one!!!
@ Jessica... It DOES!! Imagine them coming for Christmas dinner when the rest of the family present are entirely TOO straight laced!!!
@ Marnie... I KNOW!!! LMAO!!!
@ Just Another Girl... I don't hate kitty cats... I'm allergic to them!! Swollen sinuses... can't breathe... that kind of stuff!!!
@ Senorita!!! You are BACK!!!! I've been keeping up with your trip postings... I am so sorry things didn't go better than they did for you!! Still, it WAS an experience!!! Welcome HOME!!! :o)
@ Vixen Kitten... yes, you are ALL of those things... I don't think I said I hate felines!! And stroking you all so that you do purr is SO much fun!!! :oD
@ Bathwater and Charlene... Yes I DID ask for permission. I felt that just because Heff put his photos out there, that I still needed to ask for permission. I never really assume that just anything is ok...
Yes, GirlShoes is level-headed... I love her even if she does drive me fucking craZy sometimes!!!
@ Heff!! Yes, you and Bert DO need to party together!!! LOLOLOL
@ Kurt... Hi there... I hope all is well with you!!!
~shoes~
Good thing you got permission...I wouldn't want to be messing with Heff!
ReplyDeleteAll I can see is the awesome tattoos! Lol. I don't follow Heff, but I see his comments arounnd and love them!
ReplyDeletePARTY !!!!
ReplyDelete-Heff's Donna.