Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Sunday Night Post Highjacking..."


I had written this long, drawn out post about my Dad... and the fact that he's been gone fourteen years tomorrow... and how much I miss him... and how much it hurts that I will never  see him or Mom again...

But I don't want to be down...

So I wrote this post about how the two women that I have fallen the hardest for since my divorce... have essentially been like 'Jenny' in "Forrest Gump"... just comes around from time to time... seemingly just to let me know they are ok... and then they are gone again...

But I don't want to be down...


_______________

So I've high-jacked my own post with some stupid shiznit...

Poor Ol' Tiger gets it again...



Did any of you watch his 'Apology' on TV the other day?
I'm not sure he owes the public anything...
I think he owes his corporate sponsors a great deal...

And I think he owes his wife a GREAT deal...

And one of the women he was messing with said tonight that she felt slighted because she wasn't apologized to...


This has re-defined him...

Now... maybe there is something to the sexual addiction allegations here...

Or maybe that's only an excuse... to save face...

Who knows...???


Hmmm... I still seem to be fixated on women eating bananas...

Go figure...


This is funny... evidently they watched 'Troy'...
That's a good idea...

If Freddie Prinz was still alive, he could play the Mexican version of Achilles...

And these are just pretty funny, I think...




I agree... I remember sex... regardless of how bad it was...




This also strikes me as being funny...


Of course, I'm guessing that pain is relative...
_________________

Anyway... this was better than reading about Dad...even though he died fourteen years ago... and I still miss him...

~shoes~

7 comments:

  1. Funny and touching post.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love the photos and quotes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. I've been missing my grandma.

    I don't know why Tiger feels he owes the public an apology. I couldn't give two shits about his lying ass. The person he should be sucking up to is his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Shoes is feeling very horny these days, I can tell! Banana fixation/ OK I understand.


    And the other thing, it doesn't really hurt, but some men don't fully understand...

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Spring Flower and Christine... thank you... It's better than what I had done... I can't believe that this many years after the fact, I still struggle with it so... maybe its because it set so many other events in action...

    @ Senorita... when they leave, they do leave a hole in our lives...

    @ Secretia... haha... yeah... the "other"... I do understand...I remember one morning in a fitful sleep when this woman tried to introduce me to her 'leetle friend'...

    What a shock to the senses that was!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad died in 93 and I STILL mis him terribly.

    These captions are too funny!!! You are cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete