_________________________________________________________
Here's a great song... its my favorite (today)... I've been working on learning the intro that Keith Richards plays... I think I have it now... it needs the right about of reverb and tremelo on the amp to get one there... Rock~N~Roll....~~~~
_______________________________________________________
JenJen has a post here about people that abuse... mistreat... her writing reminded me of something that happened to me, although it wasn't as harsh... there was a Well... I have a tendency to be kind...way too kind, but this was NOT one of those times... I told him that I had no idea why he was glad to see me... that me made school difficult because of the bull shiznit that he would carry on against me... He asked me to not be that way... I told him that, thanks to the way he treated me, I couldn't help it... I turned around and walked away...
__________________________________________________________
Mad Woman has a thread going here about Hugh Laurie... his character on "House" so entertains me... 'House' so reminds me of my son, BoyShoes.... I adore my kids... I love them to death, in spite of the number of times that I've wanted to drive them into the country and leave them... or sell them... or I simply move away in the middle of the night and just not leave a forwarding address...
BoyShoes looks just like Donald Sutherland did when he filmed "Kelly's Heroes"... he is such a handsome young man... the girls just swoon over him... BoyShoes has much more confidence than I did at the same age...
This is a photo of BoyShoes taken at his place of work... it's a cell-phone photo so its not clear... but I love his resemblance to young Donald Sutherland... I imagine that when BoyShoes gets into his 40's, he will look a great deal like Hugh Laurie... the same facial features... and mannerisms of 'House"... I love being around this guy just because he makes me laugh so hard...I love you, Lil BoyRedshoes....
__________________________________________________________
We all need to know a 'Todd'... just sayin...
__________________________________________________________
Secretia has a thread here about secrets you want to tell someone... I have a secret that I would fear telling someone... my old high school girl friend... who has been removed from my memory banks for oh-so-long, has found me on my FaceBook page... we have traded many emails... text messages... and telephone calls... And my secret that I would fear telling her is that I find her more attractive today than I did when we were in high school... I fear what I could end up feeling for her again... I would hate for it to not work a second time...
~shoes~



Shoes, I am glad you started boot camp. It'll be good for you!
ReplyDeleteSecretia
that's a great sign. i wonder what constitutes a "huge fuck up" worthy of calling todd versus a minor screw up where you should call someone else...
ReplyDeleteYeah know sometimes we don't understand why things happen...maybe it was done so that you would be stronger getting out in the world...I always tell my son if you can make it thought me and your dad nothing can be worse.....Your kind beyond words...I just know
ReplyDeleteP.S. when I was in nursing school I used to watch GI Jane every week for support and she said shits and giggles...
ReplyDeleteGot me through the hard times as I hope it does you...hugs
do any of these classes actually do anything for you besides get you in shape?
ReplyDelete* Hi there, Secretia... thank you so much! I think it will be good for me on a host of fronts... my arms and thighs still hurt... I have a soreness that I never achieved with spinning... but then that is aerobic... the boot camp isn't... I'm pleased... :o)
ReplyDelete* Hi there, Jaime... yeah... I was wondering if at the beginning of a work day... if they didn't have a handout of what would constitute a "Todd" moment... and who to call for lesser degree fuck-ups... all in all, I think I would like to know "Todd"... I am a "Todd", I think, for many people... my brothers at the scrap yard always call when things happen and need someone halfway logical to help them sort things out... and I am the trouble shooter at the division office at Alluvial Flood Plains State University... thank God.. that has to create some kind of job security...
* Darn Girl.. yeah... that's how I feel about the chaos that became my divorce almost 14 years ago... all of those things had to happen to make sure I got away from that negative force that is my former wife... I am not speaking ugly of her, because I know I still love her... I just couldn't be with her anymore... I do tend to smile when I think of her... You are kind... way too kind... thank you...
*Bathwater, my friend... yes, as a matter of fact they do... I intend to be this lean, mean, fighting machine at the end of the semester... assuming I don't die from this class... and besides... the spinning class allowed me to get laid by this marvelous looking young woman, who I would have otherwise never met!!! And like Teri Hatcher on that Seinfeld episode... she was MARVELOUS!!!!
~shoes~
Love your honesty baby...stay with it!!!
ReplyDelete* Hi there, Southerngirl... thank you... :o)
ReplyDelete~shoes~