So I looking at some
Sapiosexual
... and I thought to myself, 'What the fuck is that??'
... so I looked it up and I learned something.
Is this the same thing as a 'mind fuck?'
I do have to admit that I find humor, intelligence, a great wit...
ALL a great deal of fun!!
... and of course,
GREATLY explains zombies proclivity for
BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!
Who would EVER have thought this!?!?!?!?!
Do you think that you might be a
Sapiosexual??
Well, guess what??
I found a test you can take that can help determing whether you are or not.
I found a test you can take that can help determing whether you are or not.
Hmmm... taking a test??
Does that turn you on??
Anyway, click
For the record, I scored a 61...
If you took the test, what did you score??
What about this clip?
Did that do anything for you?
Do you think that this
is an example of
premature webination???
Do you think that this
is an example of
premature webination???
Do equations make you horny, baby??
well, do they??
This could easily explain why even nerds, geeks, and other righteous dudes manage to get laid....
Righteous Dude
'Ferris Bueller'
Of course, this table, which shows the differences
between the male and female brain may well explain EVERYTHING!!!
Anyway...
I trust you have learned something here...
~shoes~












I have to comment on this one definitely--
ReplyDeleteI must be a SAPIOSEXUAL. I am attracted to men's brains/character before I am ever attracted to them physically.
I was having a conversation with a male/friend and he commented "Really there are very good articles in Playgirl and whatnot." I said, "I believe u. Truly I do.
Good to know.
Good morning, Stormy...
DeleteI like learning new words... especially when they allow me to make a goofy blog post!!
It has been my understanding that 'Playgirl' was quite popular among the Gay population (not that there's anything wrong with that)...
I trust that all is well...
~shoes~
Shoes...you are a righteous dude! Love this post!
ReplyDeleteYes, please be intelligent...the brain is the largest sex organ after all and if you can stimulate it...im your oyster.
No! Wait...the world's your oyster...lol.
Good morning, Simplicity...
Delete..."and if you can stimulate it...im your oyster."
HAR!!!
You certainly have a way with words!!!
~shoes~
I scored an 83. That made me Sapiosexual. Not a shock. I love a stimulating conversation. Yet another reason my marriage failed. It was doomed on so many levels...
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Robin!
DeleteI would say that a score of '83' DOES make you a Sapiosexual!
Now, since I only scored a '61', that makes me feel like a typical man... *cries*
I have a long list of reasons as to why my marriage didn't last. We will have to compare notes some day...
~shoes~
I scored and 88. Haha, that explains the early demise of my last dating venture. I've always been one to say, "Seduce my mind" --- I never really used to give it a second thought then a few years ago, I met someone that did just that, seduce my mind. It was the most intense relationship I ever had. Sadly, it didn't work out. But he ruined me. I have yet to find that again...
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Yvonne... there is a great deal to be said about someone's ability to make us think... or to be witty... or creative!!
DeletePeople like that do cause us to raise the bar... no??
He's out there somewhere...
~shoes~
98 man. Would have scored 99, but I like 'feelers' too and a sensibly fit body... an intellegent mind should care for its vessel. Just sayin'. Smart chicks rock!
ReplyDelete('...read better books.' Love it)
98?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
DeleteI now know who the "curve buster" was in YOUR classes!!!
'Smart chicks rock!'
Yes, they do!!
~shoes~
"I’d love for someone to recite a long and complicated piece of literature before foreplay." ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ReplyDelete72.
What can I say.
I sometimes like feeling the smarter one :)
stephanie
Well, Poot...
ReplyDeleteI replied, but the reply disappeared...
Given the scores that have been reported, it's easy to see that I am the bottom dweller here... and to think I actually felt good about my score!!
"I sometimes like feeling the smarter one :)"
I like this comment!!
HAR!!
~shoes~
Will be combining two of ur blog comments into one comment response:
ReplyDeleteElmwood is very pretty especially during fall and spring. I volunteered for them a short while when my schedule allowed. VERY INTERESTING. Halloween is my favorite time but unfortunately have not yet attended the Halloween event. I want to become one of their actresses that plays a part. Wouldn't that be a blast. It's on my to do list.
A good relationship=someone u can communicate with+someone whom is in touch with u emotionally and spiritually+someone who shares in ur adventures/dreams+someone whom gives u space to be alone or with friends+cuddle time+being sexual playful/sexual aroused+someone whom is intelligent/wise. That to me is the perfect relationship. Looks don't last forever nor does the body unfortunately but the heart/soul never grows old only stronger and more intimate.
We are rocking at the Coffeehouse and the day job has been quite exciting lately with all the crime.
I'm loving my life and of course my pup is always instant joy.
These are my favorite months October, November, and December and of course ringing in the New Year. I love them all--
Take care Shoes
Crime in the city of Memphis is ever on-going...
DeleteNo?
Yes, I want to go through one of those Elmwood Hallowe'en events...
~shoes~
LMBO!!! I was laughing so hard at the male brain picture/ with the parts saying SEX in them......
ReplyDeleteHow they get a picture of your brain Shoes? HA!
Well heck yes, I scored 81....
Back when I was in High School I'm sure my score would have been way lower but after being married to a lower IQ guy. I realized I get turned on by intelligence more now. Maybe I would have married different if I felt that way back then.
Very funny and educational post Shoes!!
Hi there, Liz...
DeleteThis is a sign to me that I am slowly working my way out of the grieving issues associated with my sister's death.
Things like that are just processes that one has to work through.
~shoes~
Damn Shoes....I know for sure now that I'm more interested in physical than intellectual. Story of my life....and makes me a happy Scorpio! Lol
ReplyDeleteHi there, Barb... Scorpios are strange, strange, strange creatures...
DeleteThat's for sure...
~shoes~
91 here... But I think it's because I prefer wine over vapid navel-gazing. Oh wait - I think there was conversation with the wine. *hiccup*
ReplyDelete91?!?!?!?!
DeleteEvidently, I am at the bottom of this class... a meager, scant 61...
'Vapid navel gazing?'
I wonder if consuming wine while doing so would help to alleviate the 'vapid' part of that equation?
~shoes~
Not a "Mind f**k." Anyone can do that. Just look at the Kardasians.
ReplyDeleteBut a "Brain Job" is rare and worth coveting if one should run across a master at it.
92.
ReplyDeleteA "92?!?!?!
DeleteAUGH!!!!
I agree about the Kardashians... they left that pole mighty low... didn't they??
~shoes~
78 % - best go on the hunt for a deep thinking, intelligently dressed, smart arsed nerd.
ReplyDeleteHi there, Jules...
DeleteI need to start wearing suits... I need to embellish my image...
~shoes~
I see Oscar Wilde crossed with Mr Armani... Salivating already.
DeleteI scored a 69. What do I do now?
ReplyDeleteHAR!!!
DeleteNothing, JJ... Evidently, we are still down in the more Neanderthal area of the Male Species...
~shoes~
Hmm, not exactly the most romantic pillow talk ---"Talk Nerdy To Me." "Hey baby you seduce my mind."
ReplyDeleteThen again, to each his/her own.
HAR!!
ReplyDeleteMe neither, Princess...
Evidently, this is why I have the lowest score of any posted...
;o)
~shoes~