WTF?!?!?!?!
Why isn't this on the calendar?
Is it on your calendar??
It's certainly not on mine...
HAR!!!!!
Evidently, she didn't get the message...
It's NO PANTY DAY!!!!!
Now put those down...
Right this minute!!!!!
They could possibly get better grades in class as well!!!!
Just sayin'...
Not that I am 'easy' or anything like that...
(actually isn't ~shoes~)
Just to show you what kind of guy I am...
Just to show you what kind of guy I am...
I'm not wearing panties today either!!!!
Why, yes I do!!
Thank You!!!!!!
~shoes~







Reminds me of a joke.
ReplyDelete::thinking:::
On their wedding night, the husband tells his new bride, "Here, try on my pants."
She grabs his jeans and pulls them on.
"Oh honey you're so silly," she said. "These pants are much too big for me!"
And he said, "That's right. I'm the one who wears the pants, and as long as you remember that, we'll get along fine."
And she got her panties and handed them to her new husband.
"Here, Sweetie, " she said. "Try these on!"
He tried, but couldn't get them up past his knees.
"Silly girl, I can't get into your panties!"
"That's right Baby," she said. "And as long as you keep your attitude, you won't BE getting into my panties."
Hi there, Ami...
ReplyDeleteHAR!!!!
She put him in his place, didn't she?!?!?!
:oD
~shoes~
I've heard of "National No Bra Day" so I guess it makes sense for there to be "No Panites Day."
ReplyDeleteIn case you're wondering, "No Bra Day" is July 9th
Hi there, Princess...
Delete*note to self: July 9th - No Bra Day*
That's good to know!!!
How are you today??
~shoes~
Smirk :). I don't have panties or a bra on right now.
ReplyDeleteHAR!!
DeleteNeither do I!! :oD
~shoes~
I went panty-free all day! Not only does it feel liberating, it's a healthy thing to do once in a while...Just have to watch out for high winds and falling of your stilettos causing one to go your ass over tea kettle. And I do not know how one proves they are participating with out actually flashing. Just have to take their word for it...
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Linnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
DeleteSometimes that kind of proof can be greatly appreciated!!! :oD
I hate it when i fall off of my stilettos... makes me look more foolish than I already do. ;o)
~shoes~
Good Golly Miss Molly!
ReplyDeleteYou keep this up and you will NEVER make it off of my Thursday dedication list. That being said, I did dedicate something to you last Thursday. Either you missed it or hated it. I am hoping it's the former...
HAR!!
DeleteGood morning, Ms Robin!!
I saw it and meant to get back to it. I eventually did make it back!! I always ALWAYS like what you do over at your place!! :o)
~shoes~
bahahaha! i needed this laugh! actually, a friend of mine brought this "no panty" day to our attention. he wanted to make sure we all observed this holiday or made up day. hehehe we did. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Yvonne... things like this are important to us guys!!!
Delete;o)
~shoes~
Fieuw... luckily it was a Saturday... this would have pleased a little too much to my male colleagues...
ReplyDeleteHA!!
DeleteWell, of course!!! :oD
~shoes~
Everyday is no panties day!!! hahaha. You are too funny! Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteThat is true!
DeleteSome days are just scarier than others!!
~shoes~
Fuck Christmas! This is the best day ever!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Steven!
DeleteIt could be a little disappointing in that there would be nothing to unwrap... but that might be ok... :oD
~shoes~
What?!!!!! How come I didn't know this?!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, Grumpster.
DeleteI don't have an answer for that question!!
Of all people, I would have figured YOU would have known!!!
HAR!!
;oD
~shoes~
Wow!
ReplyDeleteGood morning!!
Delete~shoes~
Gosh... everybody knows this! COME ON GUYS ;P Doesn't matter over here, we never wear them .
ReplyDeleteSure... and my name is Roy.
DeleteGood morning, Jules...
DeleteI learn something new everyday!!!
For example, I had no idea that Grumpster's name was really Roy!!!
HAR!!!
~shoes~
What are panties?
ReplyDeleteGood morning, JJ...
Delete(note to self: wimins don't wear panties there either... or maybe just JJ doesn't...)
~shoes~