Chameleon...
No...
Wait...
That's not what I was thinking of...

THIS IS!!!!!!!
So, blame this on my head ache medication... or possibly on the fact that I just am not right...
I was thinking about the Kama Sutra... and I am assuming you DO know what that is... no?? If not, you need to know that it is an ancient Indian (dot, not feather) text that is widely considered to be the standard work on human sexual behavior...
There are some down right disturbing images, there are... I don't see how most people could perform in those positions...
However, I have found some images that I bet you thought never existed...
This may well be the saddest Kama Sutra image I've found... I guess there is not much sadder than a single man and a cat...
This appears to be an offering of Kama Sutra positions for computer repair people...
This is the month of July on a Russian calendar page that is dedicated to the Kama Sutra... kind of a position-for-a-day concept...
I guess that it's appropriate that musicians aren't neglected...
I guess Moms and Dads would make to take special care to not make school cookies for their kids parties with these cookie cutters...
Even President Clinton got in on the act...
Yes, it is...
This image is from the Orangutan Kama Sutra...
I guess monkeys do it too...
... and this one?
It's just professional wrestling...
I'm thinking that it's time for another dose...
~shoes~











Great images! Quite amusing. I remember coming across the cookie cutters in the early days of our blog and trying to find a way to shoehorn them into a post.
ReplyDeleteI haven't watched wrestling since I was a little kid. Seems like it's changed quite a bit since then.
Hi, Jack... yeah, professional wrestlers seem to have morphed into butt sniffers...
DeleteBless their hearts...
~shoes~
You are a riot. I think I like the Russian calendar best of all!! Why are days 4 and 13 the same I wonder? hahaha Thanks for the laugh. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteHi, Barb... I actually found an entire calendar, but just opted for the month of July...
DeleteDays 4 & 13 are the same? Hell, anything that nice needs to be done twice... no? :oD
~shoes~
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi there... yeah, I like the musical notes a well...
DeleteStabbing = sex? Well... I guess... I suppose...
Was there a full moon last night?
~shoes~
Tuesday evening must have been horny night for most males. Was talking about homicides in general last night at Coffeehouse. My saying to be stabbed would be the worst way to go in my opinion. My cop friend that comes and visits me at the Coffeehouse said mmm u must be thinking about sex. Stabbing=sex. His partner said to him what is with u tonight. U been making references to sex since we got here with her. Was there a full moon out last night? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteThe Orangutan what? Kama Sutra? D@mn shoes, I just had dinner! Hahahaha those notes are great.
ReplyDeleteHi there, RCB... how are you? Yeah, I like the musical notes as well... a bit more subtle, yet quite to the point just the same
Delete~shoes~
Health: B-minus, mood: D-minus. So I decided to take a break, catch a plane and fly to the Canary Islands. I'm leaving on Sunday. I'll be staying for a week. If I didn't have to teach a summer course in August, I'd probably never come back if you know what I mean. Are you feeling a bit better now, Shoes?
DeleteHi there, RCB...
DeleteThat's a mighty low grade in the 'Mood' category. You need to work on that, and I think The Canary Islands is the most wonderful place to do that!!
I'm teaching a summer class now (July)... I totally understand about your not wanting to come back. I am at that point now.
I think I am ok as far as the surgery goes... it's just the stupid headaches that won't go away...
Have fun on your trip!!
~shoes~
There has to be an easier way to get the Big O than standing on your head. Just sayin'. Actually, I KNOW there is. And I vote for that.
ReplyDeleteLOL... so that's as much of an explanation as we are going to get from you?
DeleteYour vote counts!!
~shoes~
Sex can be really... ugly.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
Hey you... thank you for stopping by...
DeleteYeah, it really can be... ugly.
Thank God, it's fun, huh? :oD
~shoes~
I am cracking up... meds, huh?
ReplyDeleteThe Orangutan has me giggling uncontrollably...
:)
Meds? That's my story and I'm sticking to it... and they aren't working too well tonight.... augh.
DeleteYeah... that orangutan photo is disturbing... possibly more so than the wrestlers.
Gigglin', huh?
~shoes~
ROFL!!
ReplyDeleteI think there is some threesome going on in those musical notes!!
the wrestlers took lessons from the orangutans.
OHHH! now i got that song stuck in my head.
Kama, kama , kama chameleon
*note to self to try number 12*
better yet try them all!!
LOL!! that cat one is to true!! My Jack loved to 69 me all the time..
Hey you...
DeleteYou are right! I didn't notice that
!! Right there in that last measure!!!
Yeah, I agree... try any of them at least once... ;o)
I hope you are having a great weekend!!
~shoes~
That damn song! You've given me an earworm! AGGGGGGH!
ReplyDeleteI guess that's why I find the music note Kama Sutra so darn funny!
LMBO @ 'ear worms'... yeah, I hate those too!!!
DeleteHow are things in your neck of the woods??
~shoes~
Good morning... yeah, the butt sniffing wrestlers are greatly disturbing to me!!
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well with you!
~shoes~
aw! the 'sad man's kama sutra' was my favorite, cuz it's so true lol.
ReplyDeletehope you are feeling better!
what are japanese rain goggles?
Hey you... I am slowly getting better. It's still the stupid headaches... blah. They just won't go away.
DeleteRe: The 'Sad Man's Kama Sutra,' that is NOT the kind of 'cat' I wanna be snuggling with... if'f you know what I mean. :oD
'Japanese Rain Goggles' seems to be a phrase that was created just to cause somewhat of a stir on the show.
The last time I heard of a sex phrase causing that much of a stir was back when... damn, what was the name of that show? 'L.A. Law?' Anyway, a rather plain looking male attorney with this law firm used something called the 'Venus Butterfly' on this rather gorgeous woman. The result was that she wound up marrying this character.
Supposedly, 'Japanese Rain Goggles' refers to a guy laying his balls on his partner's eyes while getting a blow job.
All in all, I think I can come up with many things more erotic than that... ;o)
~shoes~
oh the one with wrestlers is priceless!!
ReplyDeleteHey you... thank you for stopping by!
DeleteI dunno... there are so many things that are wrong in so many ways about that photo...
LMBO!
~shoes~
Glad you stopped by my blog, I like finding new interesting ones and I haven't ran across yours before. I love me the Bill Clinton one but think it should of been Karma Sutra Cigars!
ReplyDeleteGood morning, FreakyV... Thank you for visiting my blog...
ReplyDeleteYeah, Bill knows about cigars... doesn't he? ;o)
~shoes~