"Fukt Up Dream..."
Well, the title pretty much sums it up... I'm not sure where the concept came from...
All night long...
I was chased by...
ZOMBIES...
I know at some point, I thought I heard a noise in the house that seemed... "odd"... but I didn't think much more of it... I made sure my 9m/m was where I could get it if necessary...
... and fell asleep...
... and then there they were... zombies... everywhere! I had my pistol and I was aware that I needed several boxes of ammo if I was going to stand any kind of chance!!!
At first, it was just me against all of them...
... I remembered that I needed to shoot them in the head...
Che was a zombie??
... oddly enough, the dream seemed to follow the plot of the original 'Night Of The Living Dead'... by dawn, I had found more non-zombies... but, it was so surreal in that when I would talk to another in the dream, I was trying to make sure he/she wasn't a zombie (...so I wouldn't have to kill him/her later)...
I don't recall any zombies in the dream looking like this...
Boo!!!
a zombie cat...
Anyway... it was much of a relief to finally wake up... and dammit, I hadn't fired the first round!!! Grrrr....
Maybe...
Next time...
~shoes~









The people I'm surrounded by don't look like zombies by they sure act like zombies...lol.
ReplyDeletethose are some hot zombies! lol.
ReplyDeleteThat's a nightmare if you ask me. Even hot and sexy zombies are still zombies!!!
ReplyDeleteit's interesting how popular zombies have become so popular lately {entertainment wise} although having a zombie nightmare would totally freak me out!
ReplyDeleteI posted a Halloween entry listing the top Halloween themed songs and Manson's remake of Sweet Dreams made the list. It's not a bad a remake of Annie Lennox's version.
Perhaps it's all about confronting our demons before we go to sleep so as to not have to dream about the unsettled stuff. Heck, what do I know. Keep on walkin'
ReplyDeleteI'm sure anyone would still want to go to bed with those zombie babes.
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what to say....
Great post. I'm sure the dream was neither enjoyable nor entertaining but your post about it was. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteA zombie is a zombie know matter how sexy they are, interesting dream.
ReplyDeleteIn my estimation, zombie dreams are like free tickets to the greatest horror movies ever made...
ReplyDeletemmmmmm. i lurve marilyn manson.
ReplyDeleteand it's so funny, but that hot blond stripper zombie is totally what i look like in the mornings.
shut up, yes i do.
Sometimes zombies just need a little understanding and not a shot to the head. Being one, I always hope that someone will talk to me before pulling the trigger.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever do shoot though, remember - Double Tap! ;)
Marilyn Manson is enough to give a zombie nightmares!