Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"It Was Just A Matter Of Time..."


OK...

It was just a matter of time before my mental pendulum would swing back the other way...




I would turn back... if I were you...

Maybe...

It's been nice having one hundred followers...

This is probably going to thin out the herd...


Well... you  can't say you weren't warned...










I did warn you...

Kinda...

Sorta...

~shoes~

15 comments:

  1. Too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

    Happy St Pattys Day!

    Kittycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i just pee'd my pants.

    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna start talkin' like popeye

    xoxoxoxo
    gobbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Doubt the herd will thin by much. Probably go viral instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I'm at work and totally can't see the last 5 pictures....... I know I'm missing something good here! HMFPH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* I too have the same problem as Just Another Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha...true story....i was talking to my 5 year old grandson about old cartoons, and we landed on the roadrunner. So, naturally I go to google or bing one..and begin to show him clips...and then i clicked on one that says "I got him,... I got the SOB." Oh my God I thought I was going to die. My husband couldn't stop laughing for the longest time and we still do thinking about that. You should have seen me try to explain that one! Needless to day I don't google cartoons anymore for him. Geeze MeMe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked 'em all, but especially the Dylan one, just because.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is some of the funniest stuff I've seen in quite some time!. Nothing like a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep all those hoops you jump through and the bitch won't even part with a kiss-- ain't that the truth ;).

    ReplyDelete
  10. with all the warnings, you knew we'd all check those out.

    hope the rest of spring break went well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn, you are popular! I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete