Sunday, February 13, 2011

"A Love Song... and a Love Story..."

A Love Song...

'Harvest Moon'


Come a little bit closer...
Hear What I have to say...
Just like children sleeping...
We could dream this night away.

But there's a full moon rising...
Let's go dancing in the light...
We know where the music's playing...
Let's go out and feel the night.

Because I'm still in love with you...
I want to see you dance again...
Because I'm still in love with you...
On this Harvest Moon.

When we were strangers...
I watched you from afar...
When we were lovers...
I loved you with all my heart.

But now it's getting late...
And the moon is climbing high...
I want to celebrate...
See it shining in your eye.

Because I'm still in love with you...
I want to see you dance again...
Because I'm still in love with you...
On this Harvest Moon.
______________
...And a Love Story...

Do you know this man?
He is Alvaro Alfonso de Miranda Neto...   

He was married to this woman...

Here she is again...

And Again...


Her name is Cibele Dorsa. 
She is a Brazilian swimsuit and Playboy model. 

He divorced her because he fell 
in love with this woman. 


The two are very happily married now.


Some People say that love is blind...

This story clearly shows it... 

It proves that men are capable of real love...

Truly seeing the inner beauty of a person...

not basing their decisions solely on looks. 

Oh, by the way...

The new girl is Athina Onassis...
  
She's worth around $12 Billion dollars...

Brings a bit of a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

Happy Valentine's Day...

~Shoes~



15 comments:

  1. Lots of love to you today ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fuckin beautiful thing, motherfucker. And I mean that with love. From one red shoe to another.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dancin' shoes... I have some... c'mere!

    xoxoxoxo
    *oink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT song...and an equally fabulous love story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neil Young = excellent!

    That first wife looks like Cindy Crawford. Always nice to know that there are some stellar men in the world that look past love and beauty and right into the pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a sweet story. happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful song, and such a cute love story! makes the hopeless-romantic in me actually weep a little...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful lyrics.

    Wonderful post.
    Yes, love is blind.
    Yes, the heart wants what it wants and will go where it wants to go.

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved that song, and happy Vday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy VD Shoesies !!!!!

    ::Huggles::

    ReplyDelete
  11. IDK I think the 2nd girl is pretty too.
    Maybe they just had better chemistry. and
    sometimes realy pretty girls are not that wonderful ppl

    Just saying

    Happy VD Day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes people can be all icing and no cake. After awhile it's nice to have a conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 12 million can make you over look a lot of things =]

    But I agree.. you never know where you will find love.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i knew there had to be a catch! who'd ditch the swimsuit model unless there was a load of $ involved.

    i'm such a cynic...

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a Cindy Crawford's photo.....

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2zxrXnJU-3Y/TVivy-K5wGI/AAAAAAAACUk/DtAqLhEALyw/s400/Love6.jpg

    ReplyDelete