GrandPa...
A small boy got lost at a shoppng mall...
He approached a security guard and said,
"I've lost my GrandPa..."
The guard asked,
"What's his name?"
The little boy replied,
"Grandpa..."
The guard smiled... and then asked...
"What's he like??"
The little boy hesitated for a moment and then answered...
"Jack Daniels Whiskey and women with big tits..."
_____________
I just heard a news report on the radio that effective today, August, 23, 2010, that the divorce between Tiger Woods and Elin Woods has been finalized. It is reported that she may receive somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 Million...
I have some advice for Tiger...
Tiger... when you see a woman... and you know how badly you want her...
Please consider the following...
No Matter HOW beautiful she is...
No matter HOW sexy she is...
No Matter HOW seductive she is...
No matter HOW much you want her...
....
.... Hmmm...
I forgot where I was going with this...
______________
O.K... contest time...
Here's the photo...
Now... YOU have to guess the Nationality...
American?
Swiss??
Spanish???
French????
Brazilian?????
Italian??????
Nope...
Polish...
~shoes~










Hehehe. I can't say that I feel a bit sorry for Tiger. It is just hard for me to summon up sympathy for cheaters. If he wanted to screw around he shouldn't have gotten married. People who want to have sex with multiple people should stay single. Single people can do that. He might get called a man whore like Mark Sloane on Grey's Anatomy (the character, not the actor), but that's better than being an adulterer. And it is A LOT cheaper. So, there you go.
ReplyDeleteWell, I won't comment on the previous comment 'coz I might start an international incident and don't want to steal Tiger's thunder... but you know there are brunettes out there too, no? LOL
ReplyDeleteI think Tiger handled this with class in his statement and what he said towards his children.
LOL Love the grandpa joke, that's fantastic. I don't feel sorry for Tiger at all. Maybe he should learn to keep it in his pants. Also love the pic, I was going to go with Brazilian.
ReplyDeletei think the line you were searching for was "sign a pre-nup" ;)
ReplyDeleteI think he really wanted a divorce but didn't quite know how to go about it, so he became careless in the discretion area which he surely realized would force the issue. Perhaps he didn't know how public it would become, but it apparently forced the issue first at home the night she went after him with the golf club.
ReplyDeleteNo married man or woman acts out their fantasies with someone else unless there is already something wrong with their marriage.
Tiger needs to hire a rabid matrimonial attorney when he feels the urge to take up with a "non-professional" woman. Perhaps putting his "banana" in one of those chastity devices with the attorney holding the key, might help him. The way he's playing golf these days he won't be able to afford many more of these $100 million divorces.
ReplyDeleteI hear that freckled redheads are pretty hot too...
ReplyDeletei'm just sayin'.
Tiger is a big dork, and I don't believe in "adultery" disease - or whatever that was called. LOL What kind of rehab do you REALLY think he checked himself in to?
;-D xoxoxoxo
gobbles
@ Robin... you know, I think what is interesting about the Tiger Woods thing is that the affairs, the Thanksgiving Bash with Elin, and then the subsequent divorce that followed was more difficult on him and his career than the many liaisons he entered into with these other women. He is really struggling professionally now, when at the time all of the sex was occurring, he appeared to be at the top of his game.
ReplyDelete@ Spring Flower... I know that there are brunettes out there... but this was lifted specifically from emails... Wanna submit some photos for my next post?? ;o)
@ Raven... I had voted Brazilian as well!! Oh well, was I ever surprised!!!! Thank you for dropping in... :o)
@ Jaime... You know, I think he had a pre-nup... at least I thought I had read that he did... Maybe there was more information waiting to be released, and in exchange for not releasing/making it public, maybe the pre-nup was pushed aside...
@ Catch Her... you may be right. If you have read the mess about my divorce, I have wondered something along the same lines...
@ Charlene... this has most definitely affected his golf game... He has really struggled. Of course, maybe a great deal of this has come along at the time that these tournaments were scheduled... maybe now that the divorce has been finalized and resolved, maybe he will get back to his game...
@ Red.Neck.Chic... I agree.. I know this one redheaded freckled girl that is just as cute as she can be...
I do believe he checked himself into a Sex Rehab Clinic... Whether he went on his own, or was part of the rehabilitation effort, who knows... maybe he used that as an excuse to meet women with sex addiction issues... :oD
~shoes~