This is just TOO fukken funny...
I understand that this is a VW advertisement that is aired in Germany. Can you imagine the political correctness that would run amok in the U.S. today?
This is what we would LOVE to see..
~shoes~
Postings of whatever crosses my mind that I perceive to be relevant to the World as I view it... Rational...Irrational... Sane... Insane... Who gets to make that call?? I DO!!!
That's a super commercial. VW has a history of clever advertising.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see it run in America. One of our problems as a country is we've lost our sense of humor, and irony.
Yeah, people here would not appreciate this commercial. Too bad.
ReplyDeleteI am laughing so hard... now THAT would make me pause and look at the tv while walking across the living room!
ReplyDeleteamok, amok, amok... i like that word. LOL
;-D
goblin
lol...too funny!
ReplyDeleteIt took a minute for it to sink in. Then I laughed so hard. I had to watch it again. That was HILARIOUS. I might have to hijack that one for Thursday:-)
ReplyDeleteOh if only ! That's all i have to say.
ReplyDelete