Thursday, July 14, 2011

'Robot Chicken...'


Robot Chicken, if you aren't familiar with it, is just kind of hard to explain...


Sometimes, it's just not right...

For example...

Well, poot... 'embedding' is disabled... so you are just going to have to click HERE... in order to see it...  

If that didn't cause you to flee in herds, then look at this ONE... again, embedding is disabled...  

... and then there is always THIS  one... 

This show just ain't right...

~shoes~

11 comments:

  1. WHAT THE HELL IS AN ALUMINUM FALCON?!

    I love that show. So much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason it's not available in my country. I live in Canada...the bastards! I am sure it must have been good for you to post it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why am I thinking thank God that my connection doesn't let me watch videos?
    Okay, Robot Chicken is groovy? Cute? Awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-bawk bawk bawk...
    A-bawk bawk bawk...
    A-bawka bawka bawka
    Bawk bawk bawk...

    That says something in Robot Chickenese, but I'm not sure what...

    @ Phoenix... I LOVE it TOO!!!

    @ Marnie and Linda... go to Youtube.com... search for 'Robot Chicken and Cuddles' for the first video...

    @ Linda... Groovy? Cute?? Awesome??? I think given my sense of humor, the answer is none of the above... HA!!!

    @ Zombie... ME TOO!!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strangely enough I like this chicken picture up top.

    Bionic woman--I love this one. And I think it would be cool to serve my supervisor some of that unicorn mayonaise for how she has been treating one of my co-workers these last few months--the hypocrite she is. I'll leave that one alone. No....not Cuddles--I love Cuddles but not in that way plus I don't have the equipment to do that anyway. Now, I am going to have to go in grocery store and when I pass by the fabric softner with Cuddles on it all I am going to think of is uh uh uh uh oh oh oh oh uh uh uh uh. Oh yeah that feels so good. Ohhhhhhhhhhh--

    StormyDawn

    StormyDawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unicorn mayo....bwahhhaaahahaa!!! My son loves this show. I only catch it every now and then. Have you seen Moral Orel? I like that one for some strange reason........

    ReplyDelete
  7. dang... now I have to watch this show....

    LMAO!!!!!!!!!

    xoxoxo
    gobbles

    (you know yer not right, right?)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only seen the show once.

    Marnie at 6:30, It comes on teletoon at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Stormy... I like that cartoon of the chicken as well... kind of a cross between Frankenstein and The Bionic Chicken...

    @ Martyr... no, but I will most definitely look for it!! Thanks for the heads up!!

    Gobbles... it's insane I tell you... Me? Right?? of course not...

    @ Cocaine Princess... It's most definitely a different kind of show!!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Robot Chicken makes my inner idiot laugh every time. Just found your blog and now plagiarizing ... er... following!

    ReplyDelete