Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Heart Shaped..."




Box...



Happy Valentine's Day to you...  Nothing quite says "I Love You" like Valentine Candy...




Well... maybe this isn't quite what you had in mind...

How about listening to a beautiful, romantic Valentine's Day Love Ballad...



Well... maybe that't what you had in mind either...  I mean, when it was all over, he lost his head...


Not quite sure how to find the Love of your Life? Maybe this table will help you out...




Of course... time after time after time of running through this model, I kept ending up with a book...  of course, if you aren't into reading, one of these could always be an option...


Senor Winces...
Hot Plate...


Most of the decision trees up there that take you to the book could easily take you to one of these... I think that guy on the right up there served me my margaritas the other day... I've been told that I become quite belligerent when I drink margaritas... and the guy in the middle seems to already have plans for the gal on his right...


I can't imagine that at all...

Wait... what did you say?


Then you MUST be hard to please then!!!

All I know to do at this point is share some romantic Valentines Day imagery with you...





Now, I know I sound cynical, and some of you are thinking...

"Shoes... what do you buy your Loved one for Valentine's Day?

Me, being the practical joker that I am...


I tend to go for gag gifts...


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

~shoes~

24 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Shoes.

    Can't wait to see what you've got lined up for me.

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ubermouth!! Did it get there? Was it the rightsize?? Was the color ok??? In what part of the U.K are you located???? I just learned that my second great grand parents were from around Liverpool...

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  2. My dear friend Shoes, happy Valentine's Day to you too. Someone here is thinking of you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sweetie... thank you for the wonderful message... how was your Valentines Day?? Pretty ok??

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  3. That's one scary Valentine's Day post, Shoes! I sometimes wonder what our own decision tree would look like, one that covers our entire lives. Well, you old cynic - and I know for good reasons, too - Happy Valentine's Day. I hope your stalker isn't gonna show up asking for some quiet time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RCB... Yeah... retro actively, we could go back and rewok our lives through our decision trees... that would be cool!

      She is pretty much leaving me along.. so that's good...

      How are you doing??

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  4. I love flowcharts. That's how I make all my decisions! ;)

    Happy Valentine's day. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, France... how are YOU?!??!

      I'd love to see that decision tree that you use.. ;o)

      How are things with you, sweetie??

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi, Max!! How are you doing?? I like that short Valentines Day story you posted on your blog. Quite interesting!!

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  6. Hahahaha! Happy VD, Shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh "ball gag" thats what it was! It arrived (beautifully wrapped I might add) without instructions. I thought it was a new chew toy for the dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Green Monkey... ppffftttt.... I don't buy any of those stories for a minute!!! You strike me as being far too experienced!!!

      HA!!

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  8. Now those are some very unique candy hearts.

    Happy St. Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you.. I would LOVE sarcastic valentine candy like those!!!

      I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day as well!!!

      ~shoes~

      Delete
  9. I like the many Valentines pictures. The candy is interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sarcasm and humor.

    Happy Every Day ~

    xxoo
    Christine
    @thatgalkiki

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I love the cupid with the arrow in its back! That's friggen priceless. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those conversation hearts are hilarious! What a novelty. I think I might make some next year. Might have made valentines day more fun :)

    Hope you are doing well Shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL oh lord... what a sick, wrong, and hilarious Valentine's Day post. I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. a book? you keep ending up with a book? *pfft*

    i'm so anti-valentine's i talked crap all day... then i got flowers and got all mushy like a blow up doll minus her air.

    xoxo
    gobbles
    (this post is so funny... yet wrong... LMBO!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Billy got me a box of candy hearts, The box read, "I Fucking Love You" in nice gold letters.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey you back! I had a lovely time. I wrote a post: http://cocaineprincess.blogspot.com/2012/02/shakespeare-once-wrote.html


    Yes I know, shameless self promotion!

    ReplyDelete