Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Duckface...

Or

Fuckface...

Duckface: 

def: A term used to descibe the face made if you push your lips together in a combination of a pout and a pucker, giving the impression you have larger cheekbones and bigger lips.
usage: "Oh christ, look at that horrific duckface" 
"Stop doing that duckface. You look stupid"

Duckface:
def:  Stupid facial expression put forth by stupid women that don't know how to smile. The Duckface is made by moving both lips has far up and outward as possible. Commonly seen in photos of slutty women where the lighting is too high up or they're taking photos of them self in the mirror.
usage: She put on a duckface the moment she pulled out her camera.

fuckface:
def:  the person on the giving side of a blowjob; a term describing a person whom has given a blowjob.


def:  The act of giving head, technically speaking could be classified as fucking ones face. thus deeming the person whom is giving said blowjob the face being fucked, or fuckface.

I may be politically incorrect, 
but this is just gross...

def:  Someone who sucks penis in exchange for something they want.
usage:  "That girl is a fuckface!"
Ride him, cowgirl!!!

def:  The look someone gives you when they want to engage in intercourse with you; undressing someone with ones eyes.
usage:  "That girl was totally giving me that fuckface. I'm going to go converse with her and see if i can't get some."

I'm sure there's a face up there... I promise...

Hmmm... I don't recall the 'Mona Lisa' looking quite like this...

Now, this looks REALLY interesting...

OK... now this is cute...

Maybe...
I've been thinking about a duck face/fuck face post for a couple of weeks, but I have been so stupidly and insanely busy, I haven't have much time to read, and NO time to write...

Things are going to have to lighten up at work here soon...

~shoes~


13 comments:

  1. That Asian girl towards the end must have been having a good time. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao!! I love when you get politically incorrect. If only I had the balls to do the same! (without actually having balls)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, bouncing boobies - i can do that too! hooray for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, so that is what fuckface means!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that one with the woman whose face is pressed to the floor is technically called "The O Face," but fuckface is also accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So...okay...on the bouncing boobs,
    a fishnet string bikini top??? Does that make it PG? Why bother! Bimbos...all of 'em ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't brag, Kage. I can do that too (with my glorious pec muscles).

    Also, I hate the duckface. In fact, I can't think of a single time I've seen a duckface and wanted to turn it into a fuckface.

    Lastly, I want to have the kind of sex that Asian girl is having, because she looks like she's seizing and about to start foaming at the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Zombie... She seems to be having a GREAT time... doesn't she? ;o)

    @ France... I do go off the deep end from time to time... no?

    @ Kage...is that so? I'm thinking you need to post that!!! ;o)

    @ Max... Hi there, how are you doing??

    @ Joshua... yeah, I think I found that by looking for orgasm face... I wasn't finding the faces I wanted with 'fuck face'...

    @ Annie... and your point is??? ;o)

    @ Beer... I agree on ALL accounts!! And YES to that gal in that last photo!!!! Something good is happening there!!!

    @ Green Monkey... Blushing? Why?? ;o)

    ~shoes~

    @ Bathwater... I think 'fuckface' can mean a host of things, I'm thinking... :oD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Duckface: Now there's one face I've never posed in!

    As for the Asian girl- my God she looks like she's in a lot of pain....then again pleasure is pain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fuckface is my favorite thing to call my better half. Well... that and a few other things.

    :)

    xoxoxo
    gobbles

    ReplyDelete